Television is one of the most used offline modes of entertainment all over the world. But nowadays all the shows in television can be streamed online. There are thousands of applications which lets you download or stream TV shows all over the world.
In this post, we will discuss an app known as You TV Player, which lets you download or stream TV shows, latest music, sports, series, etc. This app also has some exciting features like file hiding, locking etc. We will also see how to install this app in PC and enjoy everything from your computer!
Before seeing how to install You TV player on PC, we will see some of the exciting features of the app:
You TV player is an all in one app, it is a video player, online video streamer, etc.
You TV Player gives you access to new Songs, Sports, TV Shows from all over the world. It has all trending shows in your hand from all the countries with all country and type of videos beautifully categorized.
You TV player can play videos in the format FLV, M4V, MP4, AVI, 3GP, WMV, MOV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG. You can add your favorite shows, songs to your favorite sections and access it easily! Which will enable push notification feature so that you don’t miss any shows. You TV player also lets you meet new people with similar interest within the app.
But if you still feel these features aren’t enough, you can try out these alternatives to You play player.
How to install You TV Player on PC:
Many of you may be familiar with some android emulators like Bluestacks, Youwave, which lets you run android apps on your PC. These emulators are very well designed so that it will support all versions of apps with all screen resolutions and the android versions are also updated regularly. This guide is for windows users only.
- If you own a windows PC or a laptop, then just head on to www.bluestacks.com and download the latest version of Bluestacks available.
- Now, install Bluestacks as you install other software in your PC. Give all required access to make sure that Bluestacks and all the apps you install to function properly.
- After successfully installing Bluestacks, download the You TV Player application from the link provided below,
Link to download You TV player: http://getyoutvplayer.com/
- Now open the You TV player apk file, windows will ask you, which software to use to run the file, select Bluestacks and it will automatically install the app in Bluestacks.
- Now, you can use You TV player as you use in your smartphone from PC!
You TV player is a wonderful application, it provides a very good customized all in one place scenario to its users, and the best part of the app is that it is available in all countries with all the shows of each and